All the Haul features you love with an extended back end. The Haul LT delivers an increased carrying capacity and a rear rack twice the size so you can get more into it than ever before. Brand new accessory options available only on the LT make it more customizable, for whatever you need however you need it. It's your specially designed tool to do it all... Is that your car breaking into a nervous sweat?
- Designed to tackle the biggest errands you can dream up with a 31-inch long, MIK-compatible rear rack and tons of additional accessory mounts along the frame and fork.
- The extra-wide center stand helps make loading and unloading your cargo, up to 441lbs of it (rider included), safe and easy.
- LT rear racks have been updated to 176lbs (80kg) max weight capacity - even those labeled '60kg' – so get Haulin'.
- The full-coverage fenders and rear wheel covers help keep you and your bike clean and debris out of your spokes.
- 700w rear hub motor delivers enough power to get you and all your gear up steep hills and all the way across town at up to 28 mph. The 772wh battery provides up to 60 miles of range.
- Unique, single-size frame fits riders from around 4'5" all the way up to 6'4". The telescoping seatpost has over 13 inches of adjustability, and the quill stem can extend almost 6 inches. It provides a comfortable ride for almost everyone measured in our giant Retül database.
- 20" diameter wheels help keep weight low to the ground for improved stability. The extra wide 3.5" Carless Whisper tires provide comfort and traction on any terrain and feature a 3-ply casing for superior flat protection.
- A lifetime warranty on the frame, and 2 year e-system warranty will keep your bases covered. With the Specialized network of service centers and superior customer service, you're never on your own.
Frame Haul LT Premium Aluminum, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts
Fork Globe Steel, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts
Rims 20'' disc, double-wall alloy, 50X20mm, 36h
Hubs Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, bolt on, 36h
Spokes Stainless, 13g front, 13g-12g butted rear
Tires Globe Reflect, Tan Sidewall, 20x3.5
Bottom Bracket Square-tapered, 100mm BB width, 184mm spindle, w/ torque sensor
Crankset Forged alloy arm, alloy chainring guard, 160mm
Shifters microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
Rear Derailleur microSHIFT, short cage, 9-speed
Cassette/Freewheel SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
Chain KMC e9S EPT, anti-rust coating, 9-speed w/ reusable Missing Link
Brakes Tektro HD-T535, 4 piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor, E-Bike rated
Handlebars Globe, cargo, alloy, 12-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm. 700mm width
Tape/Grips Globe closed end slip on type, 155mm
Stem Globe, cargo 35X150mm quill stem
Seatpost Telescoping, alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 20mm offset, 34.9mm, 525mm
Saddle Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
Pedals SBC-54 Flat pedal- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Accessories & Extras Globe wiring harness, IP65, HEADLIGHT: Globe Cargo Drive, 1500 Lumen, remote switch, multiple modes, TAILLIGHT: Globe Cargo Drive, 50 Lumen, KICKSTAND: Globe, Long Tail, extra-wide leg design, center mount, RACK: Globe, Long Tail, MIK HD interface, rail system, FENDERS: Globe Cargo fenders, w/headlight mount, BELL: Specialized brass bell
Motor Globe custom tuned motor, alloy, 6-bolt disc, 9 speed freehub, bolt on, 36h
Battery Globe external battery, 772Wh, UL 2271 certified, IPX7
Controller/Display Globe handlebar remote HMI, State of charge, Ride Mode display, USB plug, BLE
Charger Globe charger, 48V System w/ Globe system charger plug, AC power cord included
* Subject to change without notice.
Option UPC MPN
Gloss White Mountains / One Size 888818778898 91022-9000