NOW AVAILABLE TO SHIP!
The 29”+ Monster Quad is the biggest & baddest BMX bike on the planet! The unique Quadangle frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated head tube, super stiff BB yoke and a legendary looptail rear end built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. New this year is an upgrade to Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. You’ll definitely need all the stopping power possible on this MONSTER!
- 6061 Aluminum Monster Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated head tube and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener