The Trail King rocks bike parks around the world thanks to the APEX and specially tuned BlackChili compound. The reinforced APEX sidewall reduces tire roll under hard cornering and the special compound wear forever, railing whether wet or dry. With a light and agile footprint, and reasonable weight, it rolls exceptionally well, while hooking-up over a broad range of conditions. Definitely one of the best combinations Continental has ever put out.
- BLACK CHILI- Features Continental’s revolutionary Black Chili Compound which reduces rolling resistance by 26% improves grip by 30% and adds 5% more mileage out of your tire.
- PROTECTION APEX- Floating ply on top of the 3:2 overlap, apex insert and an improved Continental casing rubber done by utilizing a higher rebounding more complaint compound to help the casing better withstand the abuse of WC endure. Topped off with added rubber at the bead to improve retention, minimize burping and ease tubeless-ready setup.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- LIGHT AND AGILE- The Trail King has a light and agile footprint, which when combined with its reasonable weight, rolls exceptionally well and hooks-up over a broad range of conditions.
- UNIQUE COMPOUND- The special compound structure of the Trail King wears forever and rails whether wet or dry.