The 12 O’Clock nylon fiber pedals feature a low profile design that has ten traction pins for the ultimate grip. Injection molded nylon composite 9/16” Cr-Mo Spindle Wide platform Micro knurling for maximum grip Available in black, blue, red and white
$49.99 - $50.00 $50.00 On Sale
The fully sealed Eluder headset features lightweight and strong 6061-T6 alloy cups with laser etched SE logos. The Tange Seiki sealed bearings feature smooth rolling Technoglide technology. The custom designed flat top cap features an awesome repeat SE wing pattern. Key Features 1-1/8” threadless Sealed cartridge bearings 6061-T6 alloy cups & dust seal Custom SE alloy top cap Laser etched SE logos Available in black, silver, gold, red and blue
Inspired by a classic design from the 80's and named after a legendary SoCal BMX track, the Narler stem embodies the true essence of retro BMX. Key Features 1-1/8" threadless CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum 55mm reach 28mm stack height SE Wing logo on top and bottom Can be inverted Cr-Mo bolts Available in black, silver, red, blue, or gold
Built with durable Cr-Mo steel, the SE Wheelie Pegs provide superior traction to your shoes when raising it up. Key Features Deep knurled for ultimate grip Fits 14mm and 3/8” axles (including adapter) Available in black, chrome, gold, blue, red, and purple
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$26.00 - $27.00
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
The Slim by Four brake pads feature a symmetric shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. - Custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad, reducing braking power loss from flex
$22.00 - $24.00
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Vintage styled grips inspired by the classic mushroom grips of 25 years ago Large collapsible ribbed grip surface provides a plush comfortable grip and reduces vibration and arm fatigue Closed end with ODI mushroom logo
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1