- Forged aluminum arms - 102mm arm length - 158g
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
High performance compound for alloy wheels. Improved power and modulation with excellent wet weather stopping power. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Side-pull design - Includes lever, caliper, cable, and housing - 53-71mm reach - 330g per set
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
$46.20 - $48.00
•Dual pivot brake design •Forged aluminum construction •340g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BR-2400
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$22.00 - $26.00
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
$67.00 - $70.00
The Shimano Nexus BR-C6000 works with a precision coaster and cam mechanism which ensures a high braking control. A large, disc-shaped heatsink dissipates the heat generated during braking. In addition, the lubrication lasts longer. Sealing channels keep out moisture and dirt and ensure reliable, safe braking under dry and wet conditions. - Cooling fin diameter: 150 mm. - Rear: 8.2mm x 3/8" - Compatible Lever: SB-8S20 / ST-8S20 / SB-7S31 / SB-7S45 / BL-C6010 - Note: Only for use with Shimano rear hubs for roller brakes.
- R50T2 compound brake pads for BR-4600 - Also fits BR-4600, BR-3400 and BR-R450 - Adjustable toe-in and contact angle - 5 pairs
Serfas' BP330 MTB V-Style Brake Pads are the correct cartridge replacement pads for their BPS300 and BPS300UL brake shoes. They offer a durable, long-lasting compound, reliable braking and easy installation.
Serfas' DBPA1 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and fit with Avid BB7 Mechanical and Juicy Hydraulic brakes.
Serfas' DBPA2 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid BB5 mechanical-disc brakes.
Serfas' DBPA4 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid Elixir hydraulic brakes.
Serfas' DBPH1 MTB Hayes Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Hayes HFX Hydraulic and MX-1 Hydraulic brakes.
Page 1 of 23 Next page